For many of us, open enrollment can be a frustrating and time-consuming exercise. The jargon. The terms. The provisions. Even with a full three months to decide if you’re going to make a change to your health insurance, open enrollment options can be confusing. Maybe you’re one of the lucky ones whose insurance needs haven’t changed the last year. You can essentially hit “repeat” and you’re good to go.
But for the rest of us, rather than consider open enrollment as a hassle, we can view it as a terrific opportunity to make changes that better suit our lives.
Like switching to Greater Newport Physicians.
What We Offer
At GNP, all our affiliated doctors share the same philosophy: your healthcare decisions should be made by you and your doctor, not some insurance company. When it’s time to choose your doctor, we’ve made it easy. Using the intuitive search tool on our website, you can easily find a healthcare professional by name, specialty, location, hospital network—even by language. We make it simple because we know how important it is to find a doctor who’s right for you.
We also contract with many of the major insurance carriers, so chances are we have an existing relationship with yours. Do any of these look familiar?
Employer, Individual and Family Health Plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California
- Health Net of California
- UnitedHealthcare WEST
- Vivity (offered by Anthem Blue Cross)
Senior Health Plans:
- Aetna (MemorialCare networks only)
- Anthem Blue Cross (MemorialCare networks only)
- Blue Shield (We do not accept Blue Shield 65 Plus Choice)
- Humana (MemorialCare networks only)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete
Access to Top Hospitals
Plus, in addition to our vast network of primary care and specialty physician practices throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties, we are connected to top hospitals. GNP members can select from nationally recognized, award winning hospitals to serve all their health care needs.
- MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
- MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
- MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center
- MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
- Hoag® Hospital - Newport Beach and Irvine
Become a Member
At GNP, we want to make sure everyone who wants to make changes to their health insurance during open enrollment has a hassle-free experience and feels good about the decisions they’ve made. Sign up takes just three steps:
- Choose your doctor – visit Find A Doctor to learn about our physicians. You can choose a different doctor for each member of your family.
- Choose your hospital – Greater Newport Physicians is affiliated with nationally recognized, award winning hospitals, MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center, Memorial Care Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach, MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center, MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center and Hoag® Hospital - Newport Beach and Irvine.
- Choose your health plan – consider plan coverage and benefits, your medical needs (prescriptions, frequent office visits, etc.) and the needs of your family; consider price and most importantly make sure Greater Newport Physicians is a preferred provider for your plan.
Open enrollment doesn’t have to be a hassle. Check us out and make a change for better health care.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us at (800) 553-6537. Thanks for stopping by.
|FIND A DOCTOR||X||FIND A LOCATION||X||CONTACT US|