Clinical Excellence, Highly Experienced & Exceptionally Trained Physicians
- MemorialCare Breast Centers are the only Breast Centers in the region with dedicated breast radiologists, breast surgeons and breast oncologists who are solely focused on breast care and treatment of our patients.
- A team of fellowship-trained, subspecialized breast imaging radiologists interprets every exam. These radiologists who only review breast imaging have decades of experience focused on this subspecialty, unlike other centers where radiologists may be more generalized. If you are asked to return from screening for a diagnostic examination, the breast radiologist is on-site to manage your care, review the findings and answer all of your questions.
- Our team of highly specialized breast surgeons ensures the utmost of precision and positive outcomes. Breast-related surgery is their sole passion and profession.
- Dedicated breast oncologists mean your treatment will be managed by someone who is solely focused on breast cancer, and who has the training and sub-specialized expertise to ensure your needs are met.
- 3D digital mammography
- High-resolution breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Tumor localizations
- DEXA bone density tests
The caring and compassionate MemorialCare Breast Center teams ensure the highest level of comfort and convenience. The MemorialCare Breast Centers take every aspect of your visit into consideration from flexible scheduling to fast turnaround times for screening results.
Should the need arise for care beyond screening, the clinical advancements of the MemorialCare Breast Center are second-to-none. The MemorialCare Breast Centers in partnership with the MemorialCare Cancer Institutes have multidisciplinary teams of highly specialized physicians, surgeons, technologists, and clinicians who ensure a comprehensive, coordinated approach to treating breast cancer. A personalized treatment plan is developed for each patient; designed to fit your unique needs.
Whether you are visiting the MemorialCare Breast Center for a routine mammogram or you have more urgent needs, the care team is dedicated to helping you maintain optimal breast health.