Search form

Advanced Care Planning


Who is going to tell doctors what kind of medical treatments you would want if you can't speak for yourself?

Filling out these forms is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for everyone; but especially for people who are receiving medical treatments for any illnesses or diseases.  If completed, they are legal documents, and help doctors and trusted friends and family respect your wishes.

POLST Form - "Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment"  click here (Polst California)

A simple check box form to document your wishes around "life-support" and "treatment goals," and "artificial feeding" if you cannot tell doctors yourself.

Effective October 1, 2014, the Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) form has been revised. To review changes and to order new forms, please visit Polst California

Para Española personas que desean una copia de hablar, haga clic aquí​

Advance Directive Form - written document that names the person who you trust to "direct your health care" when you cannot do it yourself.  It also has a section where you can also spell out if and when you would like "life-support" and/or artificial feeding through a "tube" if you cannot tell doctors yourself.  An Advanced Directive Form needs to be notarized in order to be legal.​


  • Contact us
  • 800.553.6537